Buy-back mail has long been the go-to marketing tool for car dealers to generate showroom traffic. Unfortunately, up to 30% of buy-back mail is wasted due to incorrect vehicles or outdated values. Customers are also forced to call for details, fill-out an on-line form, or visit the dealership, only to find that their vehicle is worth less than promised.
TEXTiUM solves these problems with our Instant Trade Values technology, available to any direct marketing or advertising agency.
- Every customer on the mailing manifest is assigned a unique PIN
- No pre-appending values, and no VIN is required on the manifest
- The vehicle’s trade value is held back on the printed piece, and is made available only by text
- When an interested customer texts, they are prompted to enter a license plate number for any vehicle they own and are interested in trading. They can value up to three vehicles
- TEXTiUM interacts with Black Book® and instantly delivers back a personalized text and a certificate with their vehicle’s current, average-to-clean Black Book value
- Also included on the certificate is their calculated sales tax savings (in applicable states)
- The text response also includes links to continue shopping on the dealer’s website, and a click-to-call phone number – both trackable
- In that same instant, TEXTiUM also delivers to the dealer’s CRM a real-time lead complete with accurate name, mobile phone number, and vehicle data
- For the first-time ever, dealer’s can now call the customer to continue the conversation in their moment of consideration